Redline 90402 RL 600 Brake Fluid
16 fl. oz. Liquid Measurement, DOT 4 Brake Fluid Type
Red Line RL_600 Brake Fluid is prefect for street or track use. Brake fluid is engineered to maintain viscosity, lubricity, and compressibility at extremely high temperatures. This prevents vapor locking in racing, performance, and street applications.
- DOT 4 brake fluid formulated with a precise mixture of Borate Esters and Glycol Ethers, plus moisture and corrosion inhibitors
- Utilizing quality raw materials yields a superior fluid resistant to absorption and retention of moisture while providing the best protection against extreme temperatures
- Blendable with DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 fluids, RL-600 increases ABS cycle times for more responsive and consistent pedal feel
- For passenger vehicles, as well as racing car and motorcycles, track day project cars and other motorsport activity
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
If manual brake bleeding is not an option for you, vacuum bleeding can be just as effective as pressure bleeding your brake system.
Manual brake bleeding can be one of the most efficient ways to bleed the air out of your brake lines. Speedway Motors has created a guide to show you step-by-step how to manually bleed your brakes.
Learn a clean and simple process for flushing brake fluid from a micro sprint brake system and why it is important for top performance. Read tips on how to flush the water system, motor oil, fuel, and brake fluid.