Redline 11604 5W50 Synthetic Motor Oil, Quart
Synthetic Oil Type, 5W50 Oil Weight, ZDDP Enhanced, 1 quarts Liquid Measurement
Red Line 5W50 Motor Oil is a fully-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications. Features excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions. High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness.
Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics. High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams. Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal.
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power
- Completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils
- Popular in for performance engines in high-temperature climates
- Popular for 5.4L Supercharged Ford applications like Shelby GT 500 and Ford GT, Focus RS
- Recommended for use in 2001-2002 Range Rover engines
- Sold as Quart
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Redline 11606 5W50 Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 Gallon
Redline 15304 Synthetic 5W30 Engine Oil
Redline 11404 10W40 Synthetic Engine Oil
Redline 11504 SAE 15W50 Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Redline 15405 5W40 Synthetic Motor Oil, Gallon
Redline 15305 5W30 Synthetic Motor Oil, Gallon
Redline 11505 15W50 Synthetic Motor Oil, Gallon
Redline 15304 5W30 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Redline 10404 15W40 Racing Oil, 12 Quarts
Redline 10504 15W50 Synthetic Racing Engine Oil, Quart
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.