Redline 10604 20W60 Synthetic Racing Engine Oil, Quart
Synthetic Oil Type, 20W60 Oil Weight, ZDDP Enhanced, 1 quarts Liquid Measurement
Red Line Oil's team of chemists and blenders formulate fully-synthetic engine oil and chemically-advanced additives using only the world's finest base stocks. This makes Red Line Oil the premium product on the shelf. It's not designed to be the cheapest – it's built to be the best. Rather than cutting cost by blending into polyalphaolefin base stock for Red Line's motor oil, Red Line Oil only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures while providing superior film strength at lower viscosities where more power can be produced.
The world's top racing team and most discriminating enthusiasts use Red Line Oil products exclusively. There may be a different sponsor on the outside, but chances are it's Red Line Oil on the inside. Red Line will produce 2-4% more power than oil with similar viscosity.
- Popular in Top Alcohol and Pro Mod classes, AHDRA Nitro bikes, and blown alcohol Tractor Pulling
- Can be heated to evaporate fuel dilution and re-use
- Improved valvetrain wear, less piston scuffing, improved bearing wear
- Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation
- Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution
- Has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.