Redline 10504 15W50 Racing Oil, 12 Quarts
Synthetic Oil Type, 15W50 Oil Weight, ZDDP Enhanced, SN API Rating
Red Line 50WT Racing Oil is used in applications with wider bearing clearances. 50WT is popular with sprint and midget applications on methanol because it offers less frequent oil changes due to less fuel dilution.
- Reformulated for improved frictional properties
- Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation
- Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution
- Each of these products has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear
- Each race oil product is a multi-grade, offering 2-4% more power than oil of a similar viscosity - 20WT is a 5W20, 30WT is a 10W30, 40WT is a 15W40, 50WT is a 15W50
- Improved protection at startup, lower oil temp, cleanliness
- Remember to change these oils more frequently than regular motor oils
- Sold as a box of 12 quarts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.