Redline 10405 SAE 15W40 Racing Motor Oil, Gallon
Synthetic Oil Type, 15W40 Oil Weight, ZDDP Enhanced, CK-4 API Rating
Red Line Racing Oil is a versatile product that is used across multiple platforms of racings. Can be used in stock car racing, road racing, and sprint cars. Used by many of the top Dirt Late Model teams. Also used by top teams in NASCAR Spec engines for Camping World East and West Series.
- Reformulated for improved frictional properties
- Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation
- Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution
- Each of these products has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear
- Remember to change these oils more frequently than regular motor oils
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.