Redline 10404 15W40 Racing Oil, 12 Quarts
Synthetic Oil Type, 15W40 Oil Weight, ZDDP Enhanced, CK-4 API Rating
- It is reformulated for improved frictional properties
- Has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear
- Provides improved protection at startup, lower oil temp, cleanliness
- Features special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation
- The polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution
Red line 40WT Racing Oil is a versatile product used in stock car racing, road racing, and sprint cars. Used by many of the top Dirt Late Model teams and top teams in NASCAR Spec engines for Camping World East and West Series.
- Reformulated for improved frictional properties
- Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation
- Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution
- Each of these products has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear
- Each race oil product is a multi-grade, offering 2-4% more power than oil of a similar viscosity - 20WT is a 5W20, 30WT is a 10W30, 40WT is a 15W40, 50WT is a 15W50
- Improved protection at startup, lower oil temp, cleanliness
- Remember to change these oils more frequently than regular motor oils
- Sold as a box of 12 quarts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Redline 10404 15W40 Synthetic Racing Engine Oil, Quart
Redline 15304 Synthetic 5W30 Engine Oil
Redline 11404 10W40 Synthetic Engine Oil
Redline 11504 SAE 15W50 Engine Oil, 1 Quart
Redline 15405 5W40 Synthetic Motor Oil, Gallon
Redline 15305 5W30 Synthetic Motor Oil, Gallon
Redline 11505 15W50 Synthetic Motor Oil, Gallon
Redline 15304 5W30 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Redline 11404 10W40 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Redline 11504 15W50 Motor Oil, 12 Quarts
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.