Red Line 80312 Engine Assembly Lube, 4 Oz.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Red Line Oil Assembly Lube is not designed to be the cheapest – it's built to be the best. It has three times greater film-strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide lubricants. Provides excellent rust and corrosion protection. Stays put and supplies a high film strength for protection. Excellent for crankshaft installation. Can be used safely with all metals, including bearings. Can be used with petroleum or synthetic oils.
- Prepares potential wear surface and prevents metal contact before adequate lubrication can be supplied
- Will not plug filters after initial engine start-up, unlike other assembly lubes
- Provides 3x greater film strength than conventional black Molybdenum Disulfide greases
- Excellent rust and corrosion inhibitor, allows for long-term storage
- For use on camshafts, lifters, pushrods, piston skirts, main and rod bearings, and bolt threads
- Do not use on exhaust bolts or other high temperature bolts which require an anti-seize
- Recommended and used by top camshaft and drivetrain manufacturers
Learn why using assembly lube is so important in our tech article, Installing New Hardware.
More Like This
Elgin EPL-4 Assembly Lube, 4 Oz.
Isky Racing Cams RL-48 Camshaft Rev Lube, 4 Oz.
Lucas 10152 Assembly Lube
ARP Fasteners 100-9909 Ultra Torque Assembly Lube
ARP 100-9910 Ultra-Torque Fastener Assembly Lube, 1/2 Pint
Driven Racing Oil 70070 Driveline Spline Grease, 1/2 lb.
Driven Racing Oil 00728 Engine Assembly Grease, 12 Pack
Driven Racing Oil 00728 Engine Assembly Grease, 16 oz. Tub
Red Line 80319 Liquid Assembly Lube, 12 oz
Aeroquip FBM3553 Push-On Hose Fitting Lube