Redline 80402 CV-2 Synthetic Grease
Sprint Car, -100°F to 500°F Temp. Range
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Red Line’s team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic lubricants using only the world’s finest base stocks. At Red Line, it’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Red Line only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures.
Synthetic CV-2 grease provides excellent water resistance, low temperature flow, and its very high melting point allows it to be used in high temperature wheel bearings, high angle and conventional CV-joints, chassis lubrication and many industrial applications.
- Outperforms the best conventional or synthetic greases and lubes
- Excellent high-temp stability, extreme-pressure protection, and water resistance
- Used in a variety of applications with operating temps from -100°F to 500°F
- Strong resistance to oxidation and corrosion, low evaporation and oil separation with a minimum effect on rubber seals
- Contains an organic moly for chassis lubrication and high temp/high speed industrial equipment
- Synthetic fluidity allows increases in bearing life up to 200%
- Contains a red moly compound which is a superior lubricant to black moly disulfide lubricants
- high-performance wheel bearings
- high angle and conventional CV-joints
- high-temperature alternator bearings
- high-speed ball bearings
- conveyor bearings
- worm gear drives
- servo mechanisms
- applications where vibrations can cause fretting wear and corrosion to take place
- Red Line CV-2 will slightly darken after high-temperature use; this darkening will not detrimentally effect the performance of the grease.
- Although Red Line CV-2 is compatible with small amounts of many petroleum-based greases, it is always good lubrication practice to thoroughly clean out the old grease to eliminate abrasive particles and to minimize the possibility of grease incompatibility.
More Like This
Lubrication Engineers 3752 LE Almagard Industrial Grease, 14.5 Oz
Lucas Oil 105741 Red N Tacky Grease #2, 16oz Cartridge
Mobil 1® Polyrex EM Grease for Bearings, 14 oz
Mobil1 121071 Full Synthetic Grease, Case, 13.4 Oz Tubes
Lubrication Engineers 1275 Almaplex Vari-Purpose Industrial Lube
Mobil1 1210711 Full Synthetic Grease, single, 13.4 Oz Tube
Q & A
Pat talks about air solenoids for your air ride setup.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Ever had brand new bolts or nuts bind up on you? Take a minute to read through the steps you should take anytime you’re building an engine or installing new hardware.