Red Line 58206 Heavy ShockProof® Gear Oil, 5 Gallons
Oval Track Cars, Synthetic Oil Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Red Line Oil's team of chemists formulate fully-synthetic gear oil using only the world's finest base stocks. It's not designed to be the cheapest – it's built to be the best. The world's top racing team and most discriminating enthusiasts use Red Line Oil products exclusively.
Red Line Shockproof gear oil is designed for heavily loaded racing and street differentials that see heavy shock loading. It contains a unique solid dispersant that cushions gear teeth to help prevent breakage. Red Line Shock Proof provides the protection of a 75W250 with the fluid thickness properties of a 75W90.
Ideal for use in sprint, midget, and dirt late model differentials as well as in rearends using spools or lockers.
- Fully-synthetic formula created from polyol ester base stocks offers excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- High viscosity-index to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear
- Not recommended for most synchro applications due to the product's extreme slipperiness
More Like This
Red Line 58205 Heavy ShockProof® Synthetic Gear Oil, 1 Gallon
Red Line 58204 Heavy Shockproof® Synthetic Gear Oil, 1 Quart
Red Line 58404 Lightweight Shockproof® Gear Oil, 1 Quart
Red Line 57905 75W90 GL-5 Gear Oil, Gallon
Lubrication Engineers 1604 SAE 90W Gear Oil, 5 Gallons
Red Line Synthetic Oil 57906 75W-90 GL-5 Gear Oil, 5 Gallon
Red Line 58405 Lightweight ShockProof 75W140 Oil, Synthetic
Lubrication Engineers 1606 SAE 140W Gear Oil, 5 Gallons
Lubrication Engineers SAE 90W Gear Oil, 1 Gallon
Red Line 57916 75W140 GL-5 Gear Oil, 5 Gallon
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.