Red Line 58204 Heavy Shockproof® Synthetic Gear Oil, 1 Quart
Oval Track Cars, Synthetic Oil Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Red Line Shockproof synthetic gear oil is designed for heavily loaded racing and street differentials that see heavy shock loading. It contains a unique solid dispersant that cushions gear teeth to help prevent breakage. Red Line Shockproof gear oil provides the protection of a 75W250 with the fluid thickness properties of a 75W90.
Ideal for use in sprint, midget, and dirt late model differentials as well as in rear ends using spools or lockers.
- Fully-synthetic gear oil formula created from polyol ester base stocks offers excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- High viscosity-index to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oil
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear
- Not recommended for most synchro applications due to the product's extreme slipperiness
More Like This
Lubrication Engineers SAE 90W Gear Oil, 1 Gallon
Red Line 58404 Lightweight Shockproof® Gear Oil, 1 Quart
Red Line 58205 Heavy ShockProof® Synthetic Gear Oil, 1 Gallon
Red Line 58206 Heavy ShockProof® Gear Oil, 5 Gallons
Red Line 58405 Lightweight ShockProof 75W140 Oil, Synthetic
Red Line 57905 75W90 GL-5 Gear Oil, Gallon
Lucas Oil 104601 L10 Racing Transmission Gear Oil Lube, 1 Quart
Lubrication Engineers 1604 SAE 90W Gear Oil, 5 Gallons
Red Line Synthetic Oil 57906 75W-90 GL-5 Gear Oil, 5 Gallon
Lucas Oil 10121 SAE 75W140 Synthetic Racing Gear Oil, 1 Quart
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.