Red Line 30404 Power Steering Fluid
Oval Track Cars, 1 quarts Volume
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Red Line Oil’s team of chemists and blenders formulate fully-synthetic oils and chemically-advanced additives using only the world’s finest base stocks. This makes Red Line Oil the premium product on the shelf. It’s not designed to be the cheapest – it’s built to be the best. Rather than cutting cost by blending into polyalphaolefin base stock for it’s motor oil, Red Line Oil only uses superior polyester-based products – resulting in lubricants that are extremely stable at high temperatures while providing superior film strength at lower viscosities where more power can be produced.
The world’s top racing team and most discriminating enthusiasts use Red Line Oil products exclusively. There may be a different sponsor on the outside, but chances are it’s Red Line Oil on the inside.
- Helps prevent high-temperature steering fade
- Helps prevent difficult low-temperature steering
- Greater heat resistance
- Helps prevent high-temperature boil-over
- 50% greater high-temperature viscosity
- 1/5th the high-temperature evaporation
- Helps prevent leakage and squealing
- 1/4th the oxidation of petroleum power steering fluids
- Compatible with petroleums and synthetics
- Also satisfies API 75W GL-4 gear requirements
More Like This
Lubrication Engineers 7500 LE Power Steering Fluid, 1 Qt.
KSE Racing Products KSM1086 KSE Elixer Power Steering Fluid
Lucas 10442 Power Steering Fluid W/ Conditioners
KRC Power Steering Fluid, 1 Quart
Sweet Mfg. 301-30183 Power Steering Fluid, 12 Quarts
KRC High Performance Power Steering Fluid, Case of 6
Lucas 10442 Power Steering Fluid, Case of 12 Bottles
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Hear how Pat's '64 Impala sounds with Hooker mufflers.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.