Part # 113678
Rear Sway Bar Kit, 0.875 Inch, 1967-70 Ford Mustang
Order soon, only 1 left in stock!
Select a vehicle to verify Fitment
This rear sway bar kit is designed as a performance replacement upgrade for your classic Ford muscle car. Features a 7/8" diameter solid steel bar and comes with all hardware needed for a successful installation. If your Mustang came with an anti-sway bar from the factory, chances are this kit will be a direct replacement. If it did not, a small amount of drilling will be required for installation of the sway bar kit.
- Fits 1967-70 Ford Mustang
- Achieve flatter cornering
- Complements front sway bar to reduce understeer and gain more neutral handing
- Adds to cornering stability at speed
- Solid steel 7/8" diameter bar
- Includes polyurethane bushings for increased responsiveness
- Black powder coated finish
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated hardware included
|MFG. Part #||113678|
|Notes||44 INCH CENTERS 10-1/2 CENTER TO MOUNT CENTER.|
|Sold in Quantity||Kit|