Check out this 45 Amp plasma cutter from RazorWeld. It features a 20-45 Amp dial cutting capacity. It is user friendly, lightweight, and portable.
- High performance and cutting capacity
- 20-45 Amp dial changes cutting capacity
- Preset air adjustment
- Built-In handle on unit makes it simple to grab and go
- Cutting edge inverter technology makes maintenance repairs simple and cost effective
- Can be used with portable power
- Cutting capability as thin as 0.02" sheet metal up to as thick as 0.5" steel
- Cutting edge inverter technology
Includes 45 Amp Plasma Cutter, 19.5 ft Suregrip Torch, Return Lead, (2) Plasma Cutting Nozzles and (2) Plasma Cutting Electrodes.
Max Amperage Output: 100
Usage: Home/Hobby,Light Industrial
Input Voltage: 230
Duty Cycle: 60
Rated Cut: 5/8 inch
Phase: Single Phase
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
In this restoration project, find out how to remove rusted floor pans and install new sheet metal on a 1963 Chevy Impala. Investing in the proper tools is essential in getting the job done right!
Rivets are offered in many styles and are a great fastener when used properly. Our latest buyer’s guide will help you determine the correct style and length of rivet to use in your project.
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Learn some helpful tips for using your tire groover as well as what direction to cut your grooves and sipes for maximum side bite and forward bite on your dirt circle track race car.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.