RapidAir M8022 Maxline 3/4 Inch Air Hose Union Fitting
Straight Angle, 0.75" Tube I.D., 175 lbs Pressure Rating
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
RapidAir Maxline industrial compressed air piping systems are fast and easy to install. They feature leakproof, corrosion resistant fittings that are built to last. These fittings connect the 3/4" reinforced tubing together at line breaks. These air hose connectors work great for your workshop with applications from automotive to woodworking.
- Ideal for connecting 3/4" Air Hose
- Nickel plated brass
- Double o-ring design
- Split ring allows disassembly
- No expensive tools required
- Operating pressure: 175psi at 70° F / 140psi at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Temperature range: -40° F to 140° F
- Compatible with common compressor oils
- Included in our Maxline Air Hose Outlet Kits
Maxline Brochure (PDF)
NotesSafety tips when working with pressurized air systems:
- Regulate system pressure to a maximum of 175psi
- Slowly turn off compressor when not in use
- Check local building codes before installation
- Always wear eye protection when using compressed air
Note: Pipe Sealant - Use a brushable pipe sealant for all pipe thread connections. This provides lubrication and prevents the threads from galling in the aluminum blocks. DO NOT use Teflon tape.
More Like This
RapidAir M8005 Maxline 3/4 Inch Air Hose Fitting, 1/2 Inch NPT
RapidAir M8003 Maxline 3/4 Inch Air Hose Fitting, 3/4 Inch NPT
RapidAir M8024 Maxline Air Hose Union Fitting, 3/4 Inch to 1/2 Inch
RapidAir M8014 Maxline Air Hose Tee Fitting, 3/4 Inch x 1/2 Inch Tee
RapidAir M8001 Maxline 1/2 Inch Air Hose Fitting, 3/8 Inch NPT
RapidAir M8021 Maxline Air Hose Connector, 1/2 Inch Union Fitting
RapidAir M8011 Maxline 3/4 Inch Air Hose Tee Fitting
RapidAir M8080 Maxline Air Hose Elbow Connector, 1/2 Inch Fitting
RapidAir M8002 Maxline 1/2 Inch Air Hose Connector-1/2 In. NPT Fitting
RapidAir F1002 Fast Pipe 3/4 Inch Union
Q & A
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
A guide on how to install a universal wiring harness in a car. Read tips on properly wiring taillights, headlights, gauges, ignition switch, steering column and more.