Ranger Products BL-5000SLX QuickJack 5000lbs Car Jack Support System
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Looking to replace those clumsy and unstable floor jacks? We have the perfect replacement! This 5,000 pound capacity Quick Jack is just what you are looking for. Durable and convenient, this Quick Jack provides a very safe and strong support system.
- 5,000-pound capacity
- From stow to go in less than 60-seconds
- Dual-position automatic safety lock bars engage automatically as the lift rises
- Dual locking positions – mid level and full rise
- Extended, cantilevered rubber block trays provide increased rubber block reach
- Portable power unit features a remote push-button control for simple operation.
- Steel mounted UHMW wheels provide effortless rolling of jack frames on floor
- Remote pendant control features a 13-foot cord
- Power unit features a built-in hydraulic flow divider for precise equalized lifting
- Open-center design for clear undercar access
- Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up
- Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames
- Strong 14-gauge welded steel frames
- Provides quick wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles
- Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms
- Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves
- A metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit protected and easily mobile
- 8 adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks support cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each QuickJack system.
- Durable powder coat finish
- (2) jack frame assemblies
- (2) 150" hydraulic hoses
- (2) 14" aux. hoses
- (2) quick-mount handles
- (4) 1.5" x 3" x 4" rubber blocks
- (4) 3" x 3" x 4" rubber blocks
- (1) 110V-AC mini hydraulic power unit with pendant control
- Minimum collapsed height: 3” / 76 mm.
- Platform lifting height (Frame only): 17.2” / 437 mm.
- Platform lifting height (with small rubber block): 17.8” / 452 mm.
- Platform lifting height (with tall rubber block): 19” / 483 mm.
- Platform lifting height (with stacked rubber blocks): 22.5” / 572 mm.
- Frame width: 11” / 278 mm.
- Rubber lift block position - max. spread: 60” / 1524 mm.
- Rubber lift block position - min. spread: 31.5” / 800 mm.
- Overall frame length: 72.5” / 1841 mm.
- Individual jack frame - net weight (ea.): 76 lbs. / 34 kg.
- Power unit/carrier complete - net weight: 35 lbs. / 16 kg.
- Gross weight: 212
- Noise emission: <45dBA
Due to the shipping weight and dimensions of this item, it is required that it be shipped to a business address that will have either a receiving dock or fork lift at the delivery destination to allow for the item to be unloaded from the truck/trailer at the time of delivery.
What's In The Kit
Quickjack Frame, LeftPart # 91075376.1Qty x 1
QuickJack Frame RightPart # 91075376.2Qty x 1
Quickjack Power UnitPart # 91075376.3Qty x 1
More Like This
BendPak 5175403 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak 5175405 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 12K Lbs, Clear Floor
BendPak 5175390 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 9k Lbs, Floorplate
BendPak 5175120 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Wide
BendPak 5175173 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175399 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 10K Lbs, 168 Inch, Extended
BendPak 5175510 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 7,000 Lbs, Narrow
BendPak 5175152 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 14,000 Lbs, Open-Front
BendPak 5175162 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 27,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175164 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 27,000 Lbs, Extended
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Leaking engine cylinders is an important preventative maintenance test to do while racing. Learn the steps to perform this test and how to indicate proper engine tuning.
Read this guide on how to create a custom crankcase vent system for a Corvette using a Sure Seal air cleaner assembly kit. Learn how to keep pressure to a minimum and fabricate tubing to ensure a proper fit.