Ranger Products BL-5000SLX QuickJack 5000lbs Car Jack Support System
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Looking to replace those clumsy and unstable floor jacks? We have the perfect replacement! This 5,000 pound capacity Quick Jack is just what you are looking for. Durable and convenient, this Quick Jack provides a very safe and strong support system.
- 5,000-pound capacity
- From stow to go in less than 60-seconds
- Dual-position automatic safety lock bars engage automatically as the lift rises
- Dual locking positions – mid level and full rise
- Extended, cantilevered rubber block trays provide increased rubber block reach
- Portable power unit features a remote push-button control for simple operation.
- Steel mounted UHMW wheels provide effortless rolling of jack frames on floor
- Remote pendant control features a 13-foot cord
- Power unit features a built-in hydraulic flow divider for precise equalized lifting
- Open-center design for clear undercar access
- Quick-connect/disconnect hoses for fast and convenient set-up
- Convenient handles allow for easy positioning of the jack frames
- Strong 14-gauge welded steel frames
- Provides quick wheels-free convenience for brake and tire service and clear undercarriage access of all types of vehicles
- Low-profile jack frames fit under most race cars
- Powerful hydraulic cylinders eliminate the need for screw mechanisms
- Integrated power-assist canisters increase the lowering speed
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves
- A metal carrier with handle keeps the power unit protected and easily mobile
- 8 adjustable and stackable rubber lift blocks support cars at precise locations for increased stability and safety
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each QuickJack system.
- Durable powder coat finish
- (2) jack frame assemblies
- (2) 150" hydraulic hoses
- (2) 14" aux. hoses
- (2) quick-mount handles
- (4) 1.5" x 3" x 4" rubber blocks
- (4) 3" x 3" x 4" rubber blocks
- (1) 110V-AC mini hydraulic power unit with pendant control
- Minimum collapsed height: 3” / 76 mm.
- Platform lifting height (Frame only): 17.2” / 437 mm.
- Platform lifting height (with small rubber block): 17.8” / 452 mm.
- Platform lifting height (with tall rubber block): 19” / 483 mm.
- Platform lifting height (with stacked rubber blocks): 22.5” / 572 mm.
- Frame width: 11” / 278 mm.
- Rubber lift block position - max. spread: 60” / 1524 mm.
- Rubber lift block position - min. spread: 31.5” / 800 mm.
- Overall frame length: 72.5” / 1841 mm.
- Individual jack frame - net weight (ea.): 76 lbs. / 34 kg.
- Power unit/carrier complete - net weight: 35 lbs. / 16 kg.
- Gross weight: 212
- Noise emission: <45dBA
Due to the shipping weight and dimensions of this item, it is required that it be shipped to a business address that will have either a receiving dock or fork lift at the delivery destination to allow for the item to be unloaded from the truck/trailer at the time of delivery.
What's In The Kit
Quickjack Frame, LeftPart # 91075376.1Qty x 1
QuickJack Frame RightPart # 91075376.2Qty x 1
Quickjack Power UnitPart # 91075376.3Qty x 1
More Like This
BendPak HD9ST Four Post Lift, 9,000 Pound Lifting Capacity
BendPak 5175800 Vehicle Lift Accessories, Sliding Jack Platform
BendPak 5175398 XPR-10AS-LP Low Pro Arms, 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb
BendPak 5175397 XPR-10AS Dual Width 2 Post Lift, 10,000 lb Limit
BendPak XPR10AS Extra Tall 2 Post Lift, 10,000 LBS. Capacity
BendPak 5175408 Two-Post Vehicle Lift 15K Lbs, Clearfloor
BendPak 5175991 Two-Post Vehicle Lift Lift 10K Lbs, Asymmetric
BendPak 5175992 GrandPrix Two-Post Vehicle Lift, 7,000 Lbs
BendPak 5175178 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 40,000 Lbs, Extended
BendPak 5175166 Four-Post Vehicle Lift 35,000 Lbs
Q & A
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.