The Ultimate Truck Tire Changer
Handles truck, bus and commercial van tires with ease
The Ranger R26FLT is an incredibly fast and efficient large tire changer. Swap out tubeless truck, agricultural and off-road tires from 14" to 26" in just minutes. A portable remote control brings convenient precision to your finger tips and saves you precious time. We've thoroughly explored all aspects of truck wheel service to develop the quickest large tire changer possible, so high-volume tire shops can get the speed, capability and dependability that they demand.
Experience your shortest floor-to-floor service times ever, making your job easier and more profitable. All of our tire machines are built with forged, hardened and ground components designed to resist scoring, grooving and wear. Our engineers understand that speed, convenience and safety are your top priorities, so we've made them ours, as well. Ranger tire changers are built to allow operators to learn and use them quickly and safely, so you'll be up and running in no time.
Ranger tire changers can take whatever punishment your shop can throw at them. They 're easy to control and rugged enough to hold up for years of low-maintenance service. The welded steel body is just the start: this tire changer boasts aluminum-alloy air cylinders and completely sealed components, making it one of the hardiest tools you 're likely to put in your shop
- Simple controls and versatile unit console let the operator safely monitor your tire changers from the most advantageous angle.
- Clamp from either the center bore of the wheel or the inside of the wheel. Either way, this tire changer has you covered.
- This powerfully sophisticated, bi-directional hydraulic motor delivers smooth torque to the tire changer at all times.
- The entire assembly gracefully rotates, raises and lowers via easy-to-learn, simple-to-use operator controls.
- The R26FLT tire changer features an exceptionally swift-positioning, locking mount/demount arm.
- Hydraulic sled carriage for positioning, bead loosening, mounting and demounting procedures.
- Tire changers with single-piece frames offer superior rigidity over time.
- Hydraulically operated spreader-type jaws ensure secure clamping of virtually all rims and off-road style wheels.
- It's simple: our sensible ergonomic design means easier operation for you and your technicians.
- Quick set-up and a powerful stainless steel air cylinder provide plenty of tire-busting power. Combine that with our durable bead breaker blade, and you 've got the capability to service virtually anything that rolls into your shop.
- Huge spindle to handle the heaviest loads.
- Sturdy spindle, chuck and mount / demount head hydraulically rotates, raises and lowers with simple operator controls.
- Very gentle on over-the-road tires and tubeless tires mounted on aluminum wheels.
Guides & Documents