Rampage 98715 Factory Soft Top Over Stock Frame, Tracker/Sidekick
89-94 Suzuki Sidekick, 89-94 Geo Tracker, 89-91 Chevy Tracker, 89-91 GMC Tracker, Black Denim
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Rampage to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Replace aging, worn out factory soft-top and gain some additional storage space inside the driving compartment. All the features of the original factory top with exclusive Rampage additions ? two zippered storage pockets. Produced in original factory specifications and colors, the Rampage replacement top easily installs over factory framework, and attaches to factory mounting points and Original Equipment belt rail attachment System. Fits all factory applications and includes the top fabric, clear or tinted windows and, where applicable, includes upper door skins that slip over the OE upper doorframes.
Replacement Top – Samurai, Sidekick, Vitara & Tracker applications from 1986 thru 2002
- OE Style replacement top
- Fade resistant marine grade, wick-stop thread -Seals the stitch holes to repel moisture, longer life without color fade
- Replacement Top includes the top fabric and clear or tinted windows.
- Original equipment soft top hardware required for installation
- Rear windows zip out all models excluding 98615 and 98652
- Side windows zip out on 95-02 Sidekick / Tracker / Vitara and Samurai
- Plus Models
- Upgraded Diamond Black material on Tinted Window Tops
- One Year limited manufacturer warranty
Application1988-1994 Geo Tracker
1988-1994 Suzuki Sidekick
More Like This
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.