Rampage 98235 Safari Island Topper Soft Top Black 66-77 Bronco
66-77 Ford Bronco, Bikini -Half Soft Top Style, Black Diamond
Rampage offers an array of soft top styles made with the highest quality materials, by the most experienced designers and engineers, specifically for your off-road set up. These tops are precision engineered and feature UV and mildew resistant material to withstand all weather driving in all kinds of conditions.
- Provides cover from the elements
- Two great styles available, Mesh and Jeep matched top material
- Durable quick release buckles for easy on, easy off installation
- Matching OE Style colors
- 66-77 Ford Bronco
Application1966-1977 Ford Bronco
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Rampage to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.