Rampage 90115 California Brief Soft Top Black Denim 86-95 Samurai
86-95 Suzuki Samurai, Bikini -Half Soft Top Style, Black Denim
California BRIEF top provides cover from the elements with two great styles available, Mesh and Jeep matched top material. Durable quick release buckles for easy on, easy off installation, stops the heat of the sun while keeping the cool breeze flowing with Summer Brief, matching OE Style colors and Windshield channel required for all applications
Replacement Top – Samurai, Sidekick, Vitara & Tracker applications from 1986 thru 2002
- OE Style replacement top
- Fade resistant marine grade, wick-stop thread -Seals the stitch holes to repel moisture, longer life without color fade
- Replacement Top includes the top fabric and clear or tinted windows.
- Original equipment soft top hardware required for installation
- Rear windows zip out all models excluding 98615 and 98652
- Side windows zip out on 95-02 Sidekick / Tracker / Vitara and Samurai
- Plus Models
- Upgraded Diamond Black material on Tinted Window Tops
- One Year limited manufacturer warranty
Application1986-1995 Suzuki Samurai
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Rampage to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.