Rampage 86625 Universal Mount Base-Trail Cans,Standard Gerry Cans
The hinged top lifts for access to a 950 cubic inch open cavity creating a versatile, multipurpose storage compartment. The quick release twist cap includes a convenient key lock for extra security and the reinforced base adds strength to the overall can.
- Durable powder coat finish
- Heavy duty steel construction
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Rampage to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 77386625 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.