Rampage 86615 Third Brake Light Universal-Adjustable Frame/Light
86-95 Suzuki, 45-60 Jeep, 66-95 Jeep, 97-09 Jeep, 03-08 Hummer, 07-09 Toyota
LED Third Brake Light Kit (CHMSL), Universal application Tire Mount Third brake light assembly with adjustable frame and bright LED light fixture, durable Steel frame with adjustments for Wheel depth and Tire height, multiple bulb LED light in sealed polyurethane housing, wiring harness with universal 4-prong trailer plug
Universal application Tire Mount Third brake light assembly with adjustable frame and bright LED light fixture
- Durable Steel frame with adjustments for Wheel depth and Tire height
- Multiple bulb LED light in sealed polyurethane housing
- Wiring harness with universal 4-prong trailer plug
- Third Brake Light Kit – Adjustable, Universal fit for Jeep Wrangler
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Rampage to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Rampage 7609 Windshield Hinge Light Bracket Pair CJ5/CJ7/Wrangler
Smittybilt 7690 Light Bracket
Holley CL6S2PK-BEL Bright Earth, 8 Degree Cube Spot Light, Pair
Holley CL6S-BEL Bright Earth 8 Degree Cube Spot Light
Holley WRKL1-BEL Bright Earth LED Work Light
Delta 03-9512-12H Universal LED Under Hood Light & Switch
Holley CL6F2PK-BEL Bright Earth, 90 Degree Cube Flood Light, Pair
Holley CL6F-BEL Bright Earth 90 Degree Cube Flood Light
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!
Speedway Product Guru Jeff K. talks about installing a set of Spectre High Beam Air Ducts in the latest project to grace his garage, a 1967 Malibu.
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.