Rampage 791005 Clinometer w/Jeep Graphic
Clinometer has a two gauges design offers side-by-side angle and front-to-back angle with an optional clinometer compass feature, graphic read outs show precise angle in degrees, gauges illuminated for night vision has a Jeep JK graphic with compass.
- Universal, without compass
- Two gauge designs offer side-by-side angle and front-to-back angle with an optional clinometer compass feature
- Graphic read outs show precise angle in degrees
- Gauges illuminated for night vision (Part # 791005)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Rampage to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!