Rampage 75000 Billet Fuel Door Cover Non-Locking Tj/Wrangler
97-06 Jeep Wrangler, 97-06 Jeep TJ
Billet Style Fuel Door are now available in locking or non-locking options, compliment the stylish look of today's vehicles, quality aluminum with a chrome or black finish, resistant to gasoline or other hazardous chemicals, Locking Fuel door provide maximum security includes two keys, easy install with no drilling on most applications
97-06 JEEP Wrangler TJ & LJ Unlimited
- Now Available in Locking and non-Locking
- Billet Style Fuel Doors complement the stylish look of today's vehicles
- Manufactured of quality aluminum with a chrome or black finish
- Resistant to gasoline or any other hazardous chemicals
- Locking Fuel doors provide maximum security - include two keys
- Easy installation without drilling – on most applications
- Retail display, clam-shell, color packaging-hang or stand
- Type: Non-Locking
- Color: Chrome
Application1997-2006 Jeep Tj
1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Rampage to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Rampage 75006 Billet Fuel Door Cover Off Road No-Lock Tj/Wrangler
Chrome Plated Stainless Steel Flush Mount Fuel Fill
Stainless Steel Flush Mount Fuel Filler Neck w/12 Inch Hose Kit
Aluminum Fuel Cap Spanner Key for 617-9040 Kit
Hagan Street Rods 45 RF 45 Degree Flat Series LH Hinge Round Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45 VQ 45 Degree Curve Series LH Hinge Oval Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45 OVC 45 Deg. Curve Series LH Hinge Oval Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45 SFP 45 Degree Flat RH Hinge Square Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45 SQP 45 Curve Series RH Hinge Square Fuel Door
Hagan Street Rods 45 RCP 45 Degree Curve RH Hinge Round Fuel Door
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
We look at the basics of performance carburetion and what you need to properly supply your street or race car with enough fuel in this buyer's guide