Rampage 5089927 Halogen Headlight Conversion 200mm H4 55/60W Bulb
Hyundai, Subaru, Yugo, Renault, Peugeot, Isuzu, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Plymouth, Buick, Chevy
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Rampage to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Halogen conversion headlight kit, advanced multi surface reflector and clear Glass lens, produces 60% more luminous beam than conventional OEM sealed beam headlamps, durable die cast aluminum reflector for more reliable quality and improved beam output, SAE/DOT approved for street legal use, includes replaceable H4, 12V street legal 55/60 watt bulbs and will also accept off road bulbs up to 130 watts, easy install for all replacement factory 200mm (7-7/8") rectangle headlamps, compatible with most factory harness and hardware for most street applications (50/60w), lighting upgrade for most factory sealed beam applications -autos, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles, vintage vehicles and hot rods
Advanced multi surface reflector and clear Glass lens
- Produces 60% more |luminous beam than conventional OEM sealed beam headlamps
- Durable die cast aluminum reflector for more reliable quality and improved beam output
- SAE/DOT approved for street legal use
- Includes replaceable H4, 12V street legal 55/60 watt bulbs and will also accept off road bulbs up to 130 watts
- Easy install for all replacement factory 200mm (7-7/8") rectangle headlamps
- Compatible with most factory harness and hardware for most street applications (50/60w)
- Lighting upgrade for most factory sealed beam applications - autos, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles, vintage vehicles and hot rods
- Available in pairs or single light units
More Like This
Rampage 5089925 Halogen Headlight Conversion 7in H4 55/60W Bulbs
Sherman 963-102U 82-92 Firebird, 79 Nova Headlight Assembly
Replacement Quartz Halogen H-4 Headlight Bulb, 12 Volt
Speedway Tri-Bar Replacement Headlights w/ Amber Turn Signal Lens
Speedway 7 Inch Tri-Bar 12 Volt Halogen Headlights
Speedway 7 Inch Tri-Bar Headlights w/ Clear Turn Signal Lens
Replacement Quartz H-4 Bulb - 6 Volt
Speedway King Bee 12 Volt Halogen Headlights, 7 Inch
Stainless Steel Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Speedway Guide 682-C Style 12 Volt Headlight, Stainless
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Headlight & Tailight Wiring
Why convert to an LED-style headlight or taillight system? Click here to find out how to do it the easy way!
Looking to replace a turn signal switch in your street rod, rat rod or muscle car? Kevin explains the install process in his 1954 Belair, which you can apply to your own build.