Rampage 5081125 Halogen Headlight Lamp 7in Conversion Glass Lens
Bulb/Lens Assembly Headlight Component, Driver or Passenger Side Position, Round Shape, Clear
Multi Surface Reflectors and Clear Glass Lens. DieCast Aluminum Housing Quickly Dissipates Heat. Produces A Sixty Percent More Luminous Beam. Complex Reflector For Wider/Longer Beam Pattern. Single Lamp. Compatible With Most Factory Harnesses. SAE/DOT Approved.
Advanced multi surface reflector and clear Glass lens
- Produces 60% more |luminous beam than conventional OEM sealed beam headlamps
- Durable die cast aluminum reflector for more reliable quality and improved beam output
- SAE/DOT approved for street legal use
- Includes replaceable H4, 12V street legal 55/60 watt bulbs and will also accept off road bulbs up to 130 watts
- Easy install for all replacement factory 7-inch round or 200mm rectangle headlamps
- Compatible with most factory harness and hardware for most street applications (50/60w)
- Lighting upgrade for most factory sealed beam applications - autos, trucks, SUV's, motorcycles, vintage vehicles and hot rods
- Available in pairs or single light units
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Rampage to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Rampage 5081126 Halogen Headlight Lamp 5 3/4in Conversion Glass
Rampage 5089927 Halogen Headlight Conversion 200mm H4 55/60W Bulb
Speedway Tri-Bar Replacement Headlights w/ Amber Turn Signal Lens
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted Headlights
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted 12 Volt Halogen Headlights
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted Replacement Headlights w/ Amber Turn Signal
Rectangular Headlight Bulb, 12 Volt High/Low, Halogen
Chrome Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Black Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Speedway Guide 682-C Style 12 Volt Headlight, Black
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.
Why convert to an LED-style headlight or taillight system? Click here to find out how to do it the easy way!
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!