Rampage 1304 EasyFit Car Cover 4 Layer w/ Lock Cable Storage Bag
Porsche, Jensen, Subaru, Jaguar, Kia, Volvo, BMW, Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Buick, Cadillac
Custom Fit Vehicle Covers provide 4 Layer Breathable, with Lock, Cable & Storage Bag with a snug fit Custom designed cover follows specific body contours and includes allowances for distinctive vehicle features such as bumpers and exterior mirrors.
Unique 4-layer non-woven polypropylene construction blocks harmful paint contaminants with a rugged Spun Bond outer layer attached to two melt blown middle layers of added protection and joined with a softer inner layer to produce a water resistant fabric that protects vehicle finish from the elements while maintaining breath-ability to avoid temperature and moisture build-up under the cover.
- Unique diamond bond pattern allows air and humidity to escape preventing paint deterioration from trapped air and moisture
- Non-woven fibers are naturally water resistant and will shed water under normal conditions
- Ultraviolet protection against sun and heat buildup
- Features double stitched elastic hem in front & rear to secure under bumper
- Side grommets for tie downs or security cable lock
- Includes lock, cable, and storage bag
- 15ft 1" to 16ft
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Rampage to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.