Rampage 109935 Frameless Soft Top Sailcloth Tinted Wrangler
07-16 Jeep Wrangler, Full OE Replacement Soft Top Style, Black Diamond
Wrangler (TJ) 97-06 Frameless trail top, The Rampage Frameless Trail Top installs over the original equipment factory roll bar for a snug fit without the need for additional bows or support hardware. This unique design allows for larger side windows and improved visibility with removable side and rear windows that quickly convert the soft top into an open Safari top. Windows use heavy duty molded tooth zippers and are easily replaced or removed and stored in a special separation panel between the ceiling and roof top which is concealed and protects the windows from scratches or puncture. The fastback style offers improved aerodynamics and a quieter ride than factory bow style tops. NOTE: Requires Windshield channel, factory soft top door surrounds and tail gate bar. If the soft top is replacing a hard top application, these parts are required and can be purchased separately
The Rampage Frameless Trail Top installs over the original equipment factory roll bar for a snug fit without the need for additional bows or support hardware. This unique design allows for larger side windows and improved visibility with removable side and rear windows that quickly convert the soft top into an open safari top.
- Half-door applications use original door skins and upper door frames
- Patented design gives vehicle full coverage or semi-open environment
- Roof features patented anti-puddle support system for water run-off
- Fastback design gives vehicle great aerodynamics and a nice, quiet cabin
- Choose between premium-grade material or optional heavy-duty sail cloth
- Backed by a 2-year manufacturer warranty or 3-year manufacturer warranty for sail cloth tops
- Windows with marine-grade zippers and heat-sealed seams provide
- Weatherproof interior
- DOT-approved windows come in tinted (no extra charge) or clear plastic
- Requires Windshield channel, factory soft top door surrounds and tail gate bar. If the soft top is replacing a hard top application, these parts are required and can be purchased separately.
Application2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Rampage to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Rampage 106135 Frameless Soft Top Kit Tinted Windows Wrangler
Rampage 99835 Factory Soft Top Over Stock Frame Tinted Wrangler
Smittybilt 94235 Extended Top
Smittybilt 94200 Extended Top
Smittybilt 94600 Extended Top
Smittybilt 9076235 Replacement Soft Top
Smittybilt 94535 Outback Extended Bikini Top
Smittybilt 9080235 Replacement Soft Top
Smittybilt 95501 Cloak Extended Mesh Top
Smittybilt 95500 Cloak Extended Mesh Top
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!