Racing Optics 10203C H-Style Clear Banana Shape XStack Tearoffs
Simpson | Impact | HJC | OMP Helmet Brand, Clear Tint, 11.50" Centerline of Holes
- Tear-offs come in three stacks of ten and are laminated together
- Provides the same crystal clear view as one traditional tearoff
- Can use multiple stacks of ten at one time
- Unique design will keep dust and fog from accumulating between layers
- Will fit Impact, Simpson Matrix, Jr Shark, HJC auto helmet, and OMP. Peg Hole Distance: 11-3/4"
Three stacks of ten tearoffs laminated together gives same crystal clear view as one traditional tearoff. Can use multiple stacks of ten at one time. Unique design will keep dust and fog from accumulating between layers.
Fits Impact, Simpson Matrix, Jr Shark, HJC auto helmet, and OMP. Peg Hole Distance: 11-3/4"
XStack Guide (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
This comprehensive guide will step you through the process of choosing the correct tear offs to fit your helmet as well as how to install them.
These new Lightweight Racing Helmets from Speedway Motors offer some impressive features at a price any racer can afford!
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
This guide contains charts for multiple racing helmet brands to get the right fit. Learn how to properly measure your head to get the perfect helmet size.