Raceceiver FD1600+ Fusion Plus Race Transponder Receiver
Oval Track Cars, Radio Radio Component, Yellow
- It is narrow band radio compatible
- This small communication device is revolutionizing the industry
- The NEW button lock feature prevents unwanted channel or volume changes
- Saves time by allowing officials to talk to all the drivers at the same time
- Has a programmable default channel so that you can save the channel that your track is using
The RACEceiver Fusion+ for Drivers is being mandated at short tracks all over the country. This small communication device is revolutionizing the industry, making the sport safer for both the drivers and officials. It saves time by allowing officials to talk to all the drivers at the same time and lets you get on to more racing. The officials can warn drivers about accidents or debris on the track.
Virtually all tracks and series today use frequencies between 450-470MHz, and the RACEceiver Fusion+ handles all of them! They are preprogrammed, just dial up the channel you need to use. The RACEceiver Fusion+ has a programmable default channel so that you can save the channel that your track is using. Also the NEW button lock feature prevents unwanted channel or volume changes. It’s small size, great price, and reception—make it a awesome value.
- Button Lock
- Louder Audio
- Narrow Band Radio Compatible
Your RACEceiver Fusion+ comes with a holster clip, AAA battery and instructions. Be sure to pick the Earpiece that best suits your needs.
Please consider the value added kits also available that will include this RACEceiver Fusion + unit:
- 910-W16001 Includes Car Box and Rookie Ear Piece pair
- 910-W16002 Includes Car Box and Semi-Pro Ear Piece pair
- 910-W16003 Includes Helmet Mount Holster and Helmet Speakers
The RACEeiver has a full 2 year manufacturers warrranty against manufacturer defects from the date of purchase. Simply return your RACEeiver to Innovative Spectator Products Inc. for any necessary repair or replacement, along with a copy of your receipt.
RACEceiver Warranty Swap
872 Main St SW Suite D2
Gainesville, GA 30501
910-71702 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
RACEceiver Track Communication Semi-Pro Kit
RACEceiver ELEMENT Broadcast Radio Kit
RACEceiver SD1600 Legend Plus with Built-In Driver Splitter
RACEceiver Fully Enclosed Car Box
RACEceiver Transponder Mounting Pouch
RACEceiver ALT-BKX-100 Infra-Red Beacon Transmitter
RACEceiver HD16H Helmet Holster
RACEceiver Rubber Holster, w/Carabiner
Black Box UHF Racing Radio
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Tim talks about some of the 1940 Ford dash items we offer.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!