Bell RS7 SA2015 Karting Helmet
Karting, Full Face Helmet Type, Carbon Composite Helmet Shell Material, Adult Age Group, White
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Bell Helmets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The new Bell RS7 SA2015 helmet is based on the HP7 design and features a lightweight carbon composite shell using Bells high-pressure proprietary molding system. The RS7 uses an innovative shell and shield design to improve acoustic comfort, aerodynamic performance and energy absorbing capacities. The sleek, aerodynamic design features an advanced ventilation system with 14 intake and extraction channels that can be used with or without air intake covers. The RS7 double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor and rubber gasket seal ensures air, water and dust will not enter the eye port.
- Lightweight carbon composite shell
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrated drinking tube systems and radio microphone systems
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max fr interior fabric provides improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties
- Narrow Size Eye port
- SE07 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE07 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 Terminal Hardware for Head and Neck Restraint Devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Sizes: S-XL
- Color: White
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- Karting Use
More Like This
Bell KC7 CMR2016 Youth Karting Racing Helmet
G-Force Revo Full Face Helmet
Bell GP.2 Youth SFI 24.1 Racing Helmet
ZAMP RZ37Y YOUTH HELMET
Speedway SA2015 Lightweight Racing Helmet
Simpson JR Speedway Shark Helmet
Zamp RZ-42Y Youth Helmet
Bell RS7 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport Mag SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!