Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet w/ Bill
Full Face Helmet Type, Carbon Fiber Helmet Shell Material, Adult Age Group, Carbon Fiber
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Bell Helmets to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The new Bell RS7 with Bill Carbon Fiber Helmet is based on the HP7 design and featuring an ultra-lightweight carbon shell using Bells high-pressure proprietary molding system. The RS7 Carbon uses an innovative shell and shield design to improve acoustic comfort, aerodynamic performance and energy absorbing capacities. The sleek, aerodynamic design features an advanced ventilation system with 14 intake and extraction channels with air intake covers.
- Ultra-lightweight, carbon shell
- With bill
- High-pressure molding system for improved shell strength
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensuring that air and water cant penetrate into the helmet
- Multi-Piece, Multi-Density High-Impact Custom Bead Absorbing Liner for Low and High Velocity Impact Protection
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrated drinking tube systems and radio microphone systems
- Ultra plush grey comfort-max FR interior fabric for improved comfort and superior moisture wicking properties
- Narrow size eye port
- SE07 3MM DSAF Shield (SV SE07 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Carbon finish
- Sizes: 7-1/8 through 7-3/4
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
- FIA8859-2015 Homologation
More Like This
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet, No Bill
Bell GP.3 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 Carbon Fiber SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell RS7 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport Mag SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell HP5 Touring Carbon Fiber SA2015 Helmet
Bell Dominator.2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!
No one wants an uncomfortable helmet, especially during an important race! Check out Speedway's measuring guide on how to properly fit a helmet to ensure you get the right size the first time.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative article.
Sorting out which tearoff to get for your helmet shield can be a challenge. Use the guide from Speedway Motors to select the right style for your needs!