RHS VORTEC CYLINDER HEADS
Touring auctions and digging through junkyards for a good set of Vortec heads can get old. Pro Torker Vortec Heads are designed as a stock replacement for the popular GM 906 casting but flow far better and are much more powerful. RHS patented Clean Cast Technology and close tolerance machining provide exceptional finish quality for superior performance and reliability, and the revised water jacket design helps prevent cracking commonly found in GM 906 factory castings. And when you add up the money you spend repairing and machining factory heads, these heads actually save you money - giving you maximum power for your performance dollar.
- Ideal for 327-350 c.i. up to 325+ HP
- Dual bolt pattern intake compatibility for early or late intake manifold
- Manganese bronze intake guides
- Phosphor bronze exhaust guides
- Center-bolt valve cover design only
- All accessory bolt holes drilled and tapped to exact tolerances
- Accepts 14mm thread, .708" reach, tapered seat spark plugs
- Additional Features (Link)
- Application Chart (GIF)
Race Ready - Please specify cam lift when ordering.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Q & A
Step back in time with our modern reproduction of the iconic Chevy 461 double hump cylinder heads, now cast in lightweight aluminum! In this video, Joe and Wyatt discuss the features that bring the vaunted camel hump heads into the 21st Century.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
Engine Cylinder Numbers
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Learn how to identify Chevy cylinder heads on your early cast iron, late model aluminum, or aftermarket and Vortec Chevy Small Block (SBC) with our Chevy cylinder head identification guide. Our images cover Chevrolet small blocks since 1955.