RHS 54501 LS7 Pro Elite 291cc CNC-Ported Bare Cylinder Head
Bare Cylinder Head Style, Aluminum, Natural, 60cc - 69cc Combustion Chamber Volume Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Racing Head Service to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Designed for Hardcore Street or Race GM LS Engines
RHS Pro Elite LS7 Cylinder Heads are the aftermarkets first high performance LS-style head to feature a raised intake runner design that fits both stock and aftermarket LS7 intake manifolds and valve train setups. These Pro Elite Aluminum Cylinder Heads are designed with a 12° valve angle and unique .220" raised intake runners to provide a better line of sight into the cylinders and allow for an improved short turn. The heads also utilize the popular LS 6-bolt head design, making them compatible with both the RHS LS Race Block, GM LSX Block, & OEM Blocks. 6-bolt design offers Increased clamping capacity that greatly improves head gasket retention in high horsepower and boosted applications. The raised runner and rolled valve angle increase overall flow capability while an improved water jacket design improves thermal conductivity.
- Includes (1) bare 355-T6 aluminum CNC cylinder head
- CNC-machined intake & exhaust runners as well as combustion chambers
- 0.220" raised intake ports from stock location for strait line of sight into the cylinders
- 0.750" thick deck & reinforced rocker rails make heads ideal for high HP & boosted applications
- 6 head-bolt design works with RHS LS Race Block & GM LSX Block as well as standard 4-bolt LS blocks
- 6-bolt heads offer superior clamping capacity over standard 4-bolt; Excellent for high boost applications
- 0.100" raised exhaust ports work with stock & aftermarket manifolds/headers
- Set-up for 2.200" intake & 1.615" exhaust valves
*Requires COMP Shaft Mount Rockers OR part #54520; OEM LS7 Rocker Adaptor (Requires )
More Like This
RHS 11038 Pro Elite BBC 24 Deg. CNC-Ported Bare Aluminum Cylinder Head
RHS 35020 Pro Elite SBF 20 Deg. CNC-Ported Bare Aluminum Cylinder Head
RHS 11034 Pro Elite BBC 24 Deg. CNC-Ported Bare Aluminum Cylinder Head
RHS 35025 Pro Elite SBF 20 Deg. CNC-Ported Bare Aluminum Cylinder Head
RHS 54501-06TTI LS7 Pro Elite 291cc CNC-Ported Cylinder Head Assembly
RHS 54502 LS7 P-Port No Valve Job Cylinder Head
RHS 54503 Small Bore LS7 Pro Elite 266cc Cylinder Head, For LS1/LS2
RHS 54500 Pro Elite LS7 P-Port Bare Aluminum Cylinder Head
RHS 54501-06STI LS7 Pro Elite 291cc CNC-Ported Cylinder Head Assembly
RHS 54501-06TTIX LS7 Pro Elite 291cc CNC-Ported Cylinder Head Assembly
Q & A
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Tim shows off our aluminum cylinder heads for 348-409 Chevys.
Illustration showing the various styles of engine heads you may encounter on the Small Block Chevy engine.
Engine Cylinder Numbers
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Heath P. tells his story on how the passion for 'hot rodding' was instilled in him by his grandfather. From driving tractors on their family farm to becoming a Ford family, you are in for a good read.