RHS 35987-03 SBF Cylinder Head Valve Kit, 2.080/1.600, Hydr. Roller
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, Damper Spring Included, 10 Degree Lock Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Racing Head Service to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
When it comes to street performance and/or competitive racing, the horsepower capability of cylinder heads can be limited if not used with the right parts. Cylinder head studs and components can mean the difference between high performance durability and stress-related component failures. RHS tests all of its cylinder heads with premium COMP Cams components giving you the optimal airflow combination for maximum engine performance. These exclusive RHS part kits give you the ideal combination of components for your cylinder head assembly and are proven to offer superior performance for your specific engine application.
35987-03 Assembly Kit:
- Fits Small Block Ford cylinder heads
- Includes premium COMP Cams components
- Contains enough parts to assemble ONE cylinder head
- 4 Sportsman Stainless Steel Intake Valves 2.080" 11/32, + .100" Long (COMP Cams Part# 6003-1)
- 4 Sportsman Stainless Steel Exhaust Valves 1.600" 11/32, + .100" Long (COMP Cams Part# 6002-1)
- 8 Super Locks 10° Angle, 11/32" Stem (COMP Cams Part# 611-1)
- 8 Steel Retainers 10° (COMP Cams Part# 740-1)
- 8 Dual Valve Springs 1.430" O.D. .697 I.D (COMP Cams Part# 987-1)
- 8 Spring I.D. Locators .060" Thick, .570" I.D. 1.550" O.D. (COMP Cams Part# 4771-1)
- 8 Metal Body Viton Valve Seals .530" Guide, 11/32" Stem (COMP Cams Part# 529-1)
- 8 Magnum Rocker Studs 7/16" Diameter, 7/16" Base Thread size (COMP Cams Part# 4503-1)
- 4 Flat Adjustable Guide Plates for 5/16" sized pushrods (COMP Cams Part# 4835-1)
More Like This
RHS 35987-02 SBF Cylinder Head Valve Kit, 2.020/1.600, Hydr. Roller
RHS 35972-02 SB Ford Cylinder Head Valve Kit, 2.020/1.600, Flat Tappet
RHS 35972-01 SBF Cylinder Head Valve Kit, 1.460/1.94/1.60, Flat Tappet
RHS 35972-03 SB Ford Cylinder Head Valve Kit, 2.080/1.600, Flat Tappet
RHS 35987-01 SBF Cylinder Head Valve Kit, 1.430/1.94/1.60, Hyd. Roller
HS 35972-01 SBF Cylinder Head Valve Kit, 1.460/1.94/1.60
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
Speedway Motors Street Tech Kevin recently installed a Gear Drive on the 454 destined for his '54 Belair.
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Picking a proper camshaft for your project can rapidly deteriorate into chaos. So many possibilities. Want a little advice? Click here!
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.