RCI 1162F Wedge Steel Circle Track Fuel Cell, 16 Gallon, Red
Universal Fit, 16 gallons Capacity, 24.50" Overall Length, 12.00" Overall Height, Steel
- Manufactured with a cross-linked, high strength polyethylene bladder
- The pickup hose is designed to pick up from right rear corner
- All cans are spotwelded and powder coated in your choice of red or black
- Measures 24.50” L x 24.50” W x 12.00” H
- Has a 10 AN fuel pick-up, and a 8 AN rollover and return
RCi Circle Track steel can fuel cells are manufactured with a cross-linked, high strength polyethylene bladder. Pickup hose is designed to pick up from right rear corner. All cans are spotwelded and powdercoated in your choice of red or black.
- 24.50” L x 24.50” W x 12.00” H
- 16 gallon capacity
- AN 10 fuel pick-up, AN 8 rollover and return
- 2.5" lid assembly with flapper
- Fuel pickup right rear
- Available in Red or Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
RCI 16 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 22 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 22 Gallon Fuel Cell
RCI 32 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 12 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 8 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 26 Gallon Fuel Cell
RCI 22 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell Tank
RCI 2060U Pump Ready Fuel Cell, 6 Gallon, Natural
RCI 2060UD Pump Ready Fuel Cell, 6 Gallon, Black
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
How to clean and seal your old tank