RCI 32 Gallon Teardrop Steel Fuel Cell, Black
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Stock Car, 32 gallons Capacity, Steel
- Outer cell is manufactured from durable steel with a red powder coated finish for added protection
- The bladder is made from high strength polyethylene and has a 32 gallon capacity
- Features a AN10 male pick-up (right rear) and a AN8 male rollover vent and return
- Measures 24.5" in both length and width
- Pickup hose is designed to pick up from right rear corner
RCi Circle Track steel can fuel cells are manufactured with a cross-linked, high strength polyethylene bladder. Pickup hose is designed to pick up from right rear corner. All cans are spotwelded and powdercoated in your choice of Red, White or Black.
- 32 gallon capacity
- Includes a flapper on lid assembly
- AN10 male pick-up (right rear)
- AN8 male rollover vent
- AN8 return
- 24.50"L x 20.00"H x 24.50"W
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
JAZ Products 275-632-06 32 Gallon Teardrop Fuel Cell
RCI 22 Gallon Teardrop Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 16 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 22 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 22 Gallon Fuel Cell
RCI 32 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 12 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 8 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 22 Gallon Wedge Fuel Cells, Steel, Screw-on Cap
RCI 26 Gallon Fuel Cell
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.