RCI 22 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell Tank, Black
Universal Fit, 22 gallons Capacity, 26.00" Overall Length, 15.50" Overall Height, Steel
- The pickup hose is designed to pick up from right rear corner
- Constructed with a cross-linked, high strength polyethylene bladder
- Measures 26.00" L x 18.50" W x 15.50" H and has a 22 gallon capacity
- Features a 8AN male rollover valve vent fitting and male fuel return fitting
- All cans are spot welded and powder coated for added corrosion resistance and looks
RCi Circle Track steel can fuel cells are manufactured with a cross-linked, high strength polyethylene bladder. Pickup hose is designed to pick up from right rear corner. All cans are spot welded and powdercoated in your choice of Red, White or Black.
- Capacity: 22 gallons
- 26.00" L x 18.50" W x 15.50" H
- 10AN Male Fuel Pickup Fitting
- 8AN Male rollover valve vent fitting
- 8AN Male Fuel return fitting
- 12-bolt filler neck with flapper lid assembly
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
RCI 16 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 22 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 22 Gallon Fuel Cell
RCI 32 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 12 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI 8 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
RCI Wedge Steel Circle Track Fuel Cell, 16 Gallon
RCI 2060UD Pump Ready Fuel Cell, 6 Gallon, Black
RCI 2120UDS Pump Ready Fuel Cell, 12 Gallon, Black
RCI 2150UDS Pump Ready Fuel Cell, 15 Gallon, Black
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.