RACEceiver LAP-ALT-100 LapCeiver Audible Lap Timer
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The LapCeiver A.L.T (Audible Lap Timer) is a device that allows you to get your lap times in the palm of your hand. You can see the laptimes on the large LCD display and hear it audibly using a separate earpiece (not included in the package). The display shows your lap times as you race much more accurately than hand held stopwatches. You see your times on the track and you can try different driving styles or different lines to get the quickest times.
- Compare your lap times before & after changes made during practice
- Download lap times from LapCeiver to your computer
- Times are stored and can be recalled once you are back in the pits
- Includes: IR detector, reverse splitter, holster, USB cable
The LapCeiver A.L.T. features 2 modes of operation:
- Transponder Mode - This mode works with a Timing & Scoring System and the transponder that you have on your car. The transponder sends a signal to the Timing & Scoring System that your track is using and a LapCeiver transmitter connected to that system sends the same signal to the LapCeiver A.L.T. You can input the serial number of up to 5 transponders into the LapCeiver A.L.T., one in each of the 5 memory banks. Each memory bank will hold up to 500 laps.
- Infra-Red (IR) Mode - This mode works with an IR transmitter that is set up across the track. When your car passes through the beam, the Infra-Red Detector, mounted on your car and connected to the LapCeiver A.L.T., detects the beam. It then sends it to the LapCeiver A.L.T., triggering the timing, which shows up on the display. In this mode you use one memory bank at a time.
The RACEeiver has a full 3 year manufacturers warrranty against manufacturer defects from the date of purchase. Simply return your RACEeiver / component to Innovative Spectator Products Inc. for any necessary repair or replacement, along with a copy of your receipt.
RACEceiver Warranty Swap
872 Main St SW Suite D2
Gainesville, GA 30501
More Like This
FAST 301417 XFI Touch Screen Dash Board with Data Logger
FAST 301419 XFI 3-Axis Accelerometer Module
FAST 301445 GPS Module for use w/Touch Screen Dash
Edelbrock 91271 QwikData 2 Advanced Data Logging Unit
Longacre 52-21730 Hot Lap GPS Triggered In-Car Timer
Auto Meter 6021 LCD Display 8.5 X 5.25 LCD Dash, User Configurable
AIM Technologies X80M5CHT1 Mychron 5 GPS Lap Timer w/ Sensor
Edelbrock 91158 QwikData 2 Data Logger, 1 MB Memory
Edelbrock 92005 QwikData 2 Advanced Logger Control Unit
Edelbrock 92001 QwikData 2 Basic Logger Control Unit
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.