RACEceiver LAP-ALT-100 LapCeiver Audible Lap Timer
Universal Fit, Not Ear Piece Included, Is Batteries Included, Yellow
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The LapCeiver A.L.T (Audible Lap Timer) is a device that allows you to get your lap times in the palm of your hand. You can see the laptimes on the large LCD display and hear it audibly using a separate earpiece (not included in the package). The display shows your lap times as you race much more accurately than hand held stopwatches. You see your times on the track and you can try different driving styles or different lines to get the quickest times.
- Compare your lap times before & after changes made during practice
- Download lap times from LapCeiver to your computer
- Times are stored and can be recalled once you are back in the pits
- Includes: IR detector, reverse splitter, holster, USB cable
The LapCeiver A.L.T. features 2 modes of operation:
- Transponder Mode - This mode works with a Timing & Scoring System and the transponder that you have on your car. The transponder sends a signal to the Timing & Scoring System that your track is using and a LapCeiver transmitter connected to that system sends the same signal to the LapCeiver A.L.T. You can input the serial number of up to 5 transponders into the LapCeiver A.L.T., one in each of the 5 memory banks. Each memory bank will hold up to 500 laps.
- Infra-Red (IR) Mode - This mode works with an IR transmitter that is set up across the track. When your car passes through the beam, the Infra-Red Detector, mounted on your car and connected to the LapCeiver A.L.T., detects the beam. It then sends it to the LapCeiver A.L.T., triggering the timing, which shows up on the display. In this mode you use one memory bank at a time.
The RACEeiver has a full 3 year manufacturers warrranty against manufacturer defects from the date of purchase. Simply return your RACEeiver / component to Innovative Spectator Products Inc. for any necessary repair or replacement, along with a copy of your receipt.
RACEceiver Warranty Swap
872 Main St SW Suite D2
Gainesville, GA 30501
More Like This
Raceceiver FD1600+ Fusion Plus
RACEceiver SD1600 Legend Plus with Built-In Driver Splitter
RACEceiver Track Communication Semi-Pro Kit
Raceceiver FD1600+ Fusion Plus Kit W/ Helmet Holder & Speakers
Nitro Bee Yellow Race Receiver-Official IMCA Radio-Circle Track Racing
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Greg N. takes some time to sit down and talk about the RACEceiver radios, kits, and components.
Tim provides a brief introduction to our RetroSound Stereos.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!