QuickTrick Alignment 90059 Quickslide Wheel Alignment Kit
The new QuickTrick™ Alignment 90059 Quickslide Wheel Alignment Kit covers a range from 13 – 18? wheels without hitting your fender. This new design is hands free for wheels and rims with and without a lip! This line of products is preferred by customers who want a slider verses bolt adjustment for various and odd sizes. The QuickSlide products work best with the racing wheels for racing wheel alignment on the fly and for the best fit with the racing tires.
- Hands Free
- Affixes to Wheel
- Slider allows for easy adjust and measure
- With and without Lip on Rim
- 13"-18" wheels with maximum of 30" tire diameter
- Powder Coated QuickTrick™ Alignment QuickSlide System for easy adjust
- 3 QT Lippins™
- 1 digital gauge with level and recalculate feature (batteries included) accurate to within +/- 0.1 degree
- Complete instructions
- Lifetime Warranty on Craftsmanship
- Excellent Quality Synthetic Material for Outer Shell
- Dual Storage
- Over 1 ½” Thick Well Padded High-density Foam
- Huge 11? x 10? Pocket with Hook-and-loop Closure for Accessories
- Generous 15? x 8? Zippered Pocket for Additional Storage
- 1 ½” Reinforced One-piece Wrap-around Carry Handle
- 1 ½” Adjustable Shoulder Strap Sewn to the Case
- #8 Heavy Duty Zipper with Dual Zipper Heads, Fully Lockable
- Double D-rings at Both Ends
- Clear Name Tag Holder
More Like This
QuickTrick Alignment 90011 XL Pro System Wheel Alignment Kit
QuickTrick 90073 Fleet Slide Standard Wheel Alignment Tool Kit
QuickTrick Alignment 90004 Pro System Standard Wheel Alignment Kit
QuickTrick Alignment 90042 Total Package Wheel Alignment Kit
Speedway Economy Caster/Camber Suspension Gauge Tool
Longacre 79501 Toe Plates
Longacre 78405 Wide 5 Digital Caster/Camber Gauge Adapter
Intercomp 102010 Bubble Caster Camber Gauge With Magnetic Adapter
Intercomp 100007 18 Inch Auto Rim Clamp
Intercomp 360201 Dunlop Wheel Adapter
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Spindle caster guide for a Stallard micro sprint.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
In order to be competitive and win, it's important to find the right set up that works for you and your car. Here's some general reminders to remember during set up!
Are you a collector of automotive signs? This is a DIY project where you will learn how to convert a hardwired sign to a plug in. Jess M. explains each step to get the job done!