QuickTrick Alignment 90059 Quickslide Wheel Alignment Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The new QuickTrick™ Alignment 90059 Quickslide Wheel Alignment Kit covers a range from 13 – 18? wheels without hitting your fender. This new design is hands free for wheels and rims with and without a lip! This line of products is preferred by customers who want a slider verses bolt adjustment for various and odd sizes. The QuickSlide products work best with the racing wheels for racing wheel alignment on the fly and for the best fit with the racing tires.
- Hands Free
- Affixes to Wheel
- Slider allows for easy adjust and measure
- With and without Lip on Rim
- 13"-18" wheels with maximum of 30" tire diameter
- Powder Coated QuickTrick™ Alignment QuickSlide System for easy adjust
- 3 QT Lippins™
- 1 digital gauge with level and recalculate feature (batteries included) accurate to within +/- 0.1 degree
- Complete instructions
- Lifetime Warranty on Craftsmanship
- Excellent Quality Synthetic Material for Outer Shell
- Dual Storage
- Over 1 ½” Thick Well Padded High-density Foam
- Huge 11? x 10? Pocket with Hook-and-loop Closure for Accessories
- Generous 15? x 8? Zippered Pocket for Additional Storage
- 1 ½” Reinforced One-piece Wrap-around Carry Handle
- 1 ½” Adjustable Shoulder Strap Sewn to the Case
- #8 Heavy Duty Zipper with Dual Zipper Heads, Fully Lockable
- Double D-rings at Both Ends
- Clear Name Tag Holder
More Like This
QuickTrick Alignment 90011 XL Pro System Wheel Alignment Kit
QuickTrick 90073 Fleet Slide Standard Wheel Alignment Tool Kit
QuickTrick Alignment 90004 Pro System Standard Wheel Alignment Kit
QuickTrick Alignment 90042 Total Package Wheel Alignment Kit
Longacre 79500 Toe Plates
Speedway Economy Caster/Camber Suspension Gauge Tool
Longacre 78405 Wide 5 Digital Caster/Camber Gauge Adapter
Intercomp 102010 Bubble Caster Camber Gauge With Magnetic Adapter
Intercomp 100007 18 Inch Auto Rim Clamp
Intercomp 360201 Dunlop Wheel Adapter
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.