QuickTrick Alignment 90059 Quickslide Wheel Alignment Kit
The new QuickTrick™ Alignment 90059 Quickslide Wheel Alignment Kit covers a range from 13 – 18? wheels without hitting your fender. This new design is hands free for wheels and rims with and without a lip! This line of products is preferred by customers who want a slider verses bolt adjustment for various and odd sizes. The QuickSlide products work best with the racing wheels for racing wheel alignment on the fly and for the best fit with the racing tires.
- Hands Free
- Affixes to Wheel
- Slider allows for easy adjust and measure
- With and without Lip on Rim
- 13"-18" wheels with maximum of 30" tire diameter
- Powder Coated QuickTrick™ Alignment QuickSlide System for easy adjust
- 3 QT Lippins™
- 1 digital gauge with level and recalculate feature (batteries included) accurate to within +/- 0.1 degree
- Complete instructions
- Lifetime Warranty on Craftsmanship
- Excellent Quality Synthetic Material for Outer Shell
- Dual Storage
- Over 1 ½” Thick Well Padded High-density Foam
- Huge 11? x 10? Pocket with Hook-and-loop Closure for Accessories
- Generous 15? x 8? Zippered Pocket for Additional Storage
- 1 ½” Reinforced One-piece Wrap-around Carry Handle
- 1 ½” Adjustable Shoulder Strap Sewn to the Case
- #8 Heavy Duty Zipper with Dual Zipper Heads, Fully Lockable
- Double D-rings at Both Ends
- Clear Name Tag Holder
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Spindle caster guide for a Stallard micro sprint.
Rivets are offered in many styles and are a great fastener when used properly. Our latest buyer’s guide will help you determine the correct style and length of rivet to use in your project.
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Learn some helpful tips for using your tire groover as well as what direction to cut your grooves and sipes for maximum side bite and forward bite on your dirt circle track race car.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.