QuickTrick Alignment 90004 Pro System Standard Wheel Alignment Kit
Universal Fit, 13 Inch Minimum Recommended Wheel Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
QuickTrick™ Alignment 90004 Pro System Standard Wheel Alignment Kit will attach to any wheel, with or without a lip. They are a must for any car enthusiast. It's a quick and easy way to get accurate measurements.
- Powder Coated QuickTrick™ Alignment Pro System for Caster, Camber & Toe
- 2-Rubber enclosed measuring tapes showing large Metric & Standard marks
- 1 digital gauge with level and recalculate feature (batteries included) accurate to within +/- 0.1 degree
- Complete instructions on checking your measurements
- Lifetime Warranty on Craftsmanship
- Pictoral Instructions
- QuickTrick™ Logo Embroidered Case
- Excellent Quality Synthetic Material for Outer Shell
- Dual Storage
- Over 1 ½” Thick Well Padded High-density Foam
- Huge 11″ x 10″ Pocket with Hook-and-loop Closure for Accessories
- Generous 15″ x 8″ Zippered Pocket for Additional Storage
- 1 ½” Reinforced One-piece Wrap-around Carry Handle
- 1 ½” Adjustable Shoulder Strap Sewn to the Case
- #8 Heavy Duty Zipper with Dual Zipper Heads, Fully Lockable
- Double D-rings at Both Ends
- Clear Name Tag Holder
More Like This
QuickTrick Alignment 90011 XL Pro System Wheel Alignment Kit
QuickTrick 90073 Fleet Slide Standard Wheel Alignment Tool Kit
QuickTrick Alignment 90042 Total Package Wheel Alignment Kit
QuickTrick Alignment 90059 Quickslide Wheel Alignment Kit
Longacre 79500 Toe Plates
Speedway Economy Caster/Camber Suspension Gauge Tool
Longacre 78405 Wide 5 Digital Caster/Camber Gauge Adapter
Intercomp 102010 Bubble Caster Camber Gauge With Magnetic Adapter
Intercomp 100007 18 Inch Auto Rim Clamp
Intercomp 360201 Dunlop Wheel Adapter
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.