Quick Time RM-942 5 Piece Flexplate Spacers, Chrysler 318/360
318 Chrysler Small Block V8, 360 Chrysler Small Block V8
- .030 in - 22 Gauge Spacer
- .036 in - 20 Gauge Spacer
- .048 in - 18 Gauge Spacer
- .060 in - 16 Gauge Spacer
- .075 in - 14 Gauge Spacer
- 4.600 O.D.
- 2.210 I.D.
- 0.455 Bolt Hole Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Quick Time to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
One of the most challenging things about swapping transmissions can be figuring out the clutch linkage. Speedway can show you how to install the upgraded hydraulic throwout bearing with ease.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!
Brinn Clutch Rebuild Instructions