Quick Mount 1932-36 Roadster Electric Wiper Motor
1932 Ford, 35-36 Ford, Stainless Steel Blade Material, 5.75" Arm Length, Polished
- Fits most '32-'36 Ford roadster with a rectangular frame
- Easily mounts to top of windshield frame
- Includes wiper motor, mount, wiper arm, wiper blade and wiring harness
- Wiper switch not included
Fits most 1932-36 Ford roadsters with a rectangle frame. Mounts to top of the windshield frame. Clamps to frames as wide as 3/4" and as narrow as 9/16".
Includes wiper motor, mount, wiper arm, wiper blade and wiring harness. Wiper switch not included.
- Length of arm center of shaft hole to end of arm is 5-3/4"
- Mounting hole is for 1/4" shaft
- Overall length of blade is 6-1/4"
- Rubber part of blade is 5-13/16"
- Comes with mounting clips, pigtail for wiring, and instruction sheet
- Total Shaft Length: 2.6"
- Motor Length: 3"
- Motor Width: 3-1/8"
- Motor Thickness: 2-3/16"
- Overall Length Including Shaft: 5.9"
- Sweep Angle: 110°
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.