Quick Fuel 34-111QFT Metering Block Kit, Vacuum Secondary
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Quick Fuel Technology to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Pri. & Sec.Metering Block kit for 1850,3310 type carbs. Designed to work with vacuum secondary carburetors that have 2 or 4-corner idle. This kit is a combination of 34-8 and 34-66 metering blocks but also includes longer transfer tube for side-pivot fuel bowl applications.
Our billet aluminum metering blocks are machined to very strict tolerances then anodized for protection and good looks. CNC cut from premium aluminum and filled with precision parts, these blocks provide the ultimate platform for your performance carburetor.
Standard calibration for out of box performance - designed to fit most real world street & strip carburetors. Simply add your jets and power valve to complete the installation. Includes the following items. 4-corner idle, must have correct throttle body and main body.
- Adjustable idle feed restrictions
- 3 pre-drilled emulsion channels
- Non-stick gaskets
- Exclusive QFT positive retaining vent baffle
- Stainless steel idle mixture screws with nylon seals.
- Primary spark advance tube (for use with vacuum advance distributors)
- Extended transfer tube (with replacement seals) for side-pivot fuel bowl applications.
- Detailed installation instruction sheet
- (Requires QFT 6-32 thread bleeds for modification)
- SOLD AS A KIT THAT INCLUDES BOTH PRIMARY AND SECONDARY METERING BLOCKS
More Like This
Quick Fuel 34-3QFT Billet Metering Plate Kit, Vacuum Secondary
Quick Fuel 34-66QFT Secondary Metering Block, 2 Circuit
Quick Fuel 34-105QFT Billet Metering Block Kit, Double Pumper
Quick Fuel 34-9QFT Secondary Metering Block, 2 Circuit
Quick Fuel 34-133QFT Secondary Metering Block, 2 Circuit
Quick Fuel 34-10QFT Pro Billet Metering Block
Quick Fuel 34-2QFT Billet Secondary Plate Conversion Kit Plates
Quick Fuel 34-8QFT Primary Billet Metering Block, Standard Calibration
Quick Fuel 34-6QFT Adjustable Billet Alcohol Metering Block
Quick Fuel 34-1QFT Metering Block, 350 CFM ,2 Barrel
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.