QTP 425007 Screamer Exhaust System, Axle Back, Kit
With the success of our electric cutout we took it to the next level, The Screamer. A dual mode muffler with a single inlet with a dual outlet. One outlet is a straight pipe with a valve at the end on a 360 degree floating flange for total adjustability. When the valve is open you get the loud and free flowing exhaust system. Close the valve and the exhaust gases are diverted through the muffled section to get the quiet mild mannered sound. This is the only system out there that can give you exactly what you want.
Other systems that make the power are loud all the time which gets old. Other systems are on the quieter side, which lacks the power. With all the noise restrictions coming out The Screamer is the only system that gets you the power and sound you desire! All systems are stainless steel for clean look and made in the USA.
- Electronic dual mode exhaust system
- Total user control over power & sound
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Quiet to riot with the flip of the switch
- Available in 2.5" and 3" sizes
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Screamer Muffler
- QTEC Electronic Valve
- Wire Harness
- Dual position momentary switch
- Hardware & Gasket
Application2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler 3.6/3.8 Liter V6
Quick Time Performance is expanding and moving to a larger, state of the art facility. Orders will not be shipped until early October in order to facilitate the move. Thank you for your patience.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Quick Time Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91610111 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.