QTP 13300C Screamer Mufflers, Turbo-style/Straight-through, Each
Universal Fit, Turbo-style/Straight-through Muffler Type, 3" Inlet Diameter, 3" Outlet Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Quick Time Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With the success of our electric cutout we took it to the next level, The Screamer. A dual mode muffler with a single inlet with a dual outlet. One outlet is a straight pipe with a valve on a 360 degree floating flange for total adjustability. When the valve is open you get the loud and free flowing exhaust system. Close the valve and the exhaust gases are diverted through the muffled section to get the quiet mild mannered sound. This is the only system out there that can give you exactly what you want.
Other systems that make the power are loud all the time which gets old. Other systems are on the quieter side, which lacks the power. With all the noise restrictions coming out The Screamer is the only system that gets you the power and sound you desire! All systems are stainless steel for clean look and made in the USA.
- Electronic dual mode exhaust system
- Total user control over power & sound
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Quiet to riot with the flip of the switch
- Available in 2.5" and 3" sizes
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Screamer Muffler
- QTEC Electronic Valve
- Wire Harness
- Dual position momentary switch
- Hardware & Gasket
- Sold each
- Constructed of 304 stainless steel
- Muffler inlet diameter 3"
- Muffler outlets diameter are 3"
- 17.25" long, 10" wide and 4.5" tall
More Like This
QTP 13303C Reverse Screamer Muffler, Turbo-style/Straight-through
QTP 13252C Screamer Mufflers, Turbo-style/Straight-through, Each
QTP 13253C Reverse Screamer Muffler, Turbo-style/Straight-through
QTP 13251C Reverse Screamer Muffler, Turbo-style/Straight-through
QTP 13250C Screamer Mufflers, Turbo-style/Straight-through, Each
QTP 13301C Reverse Screamer Muffler, Turbo-style/Straight-through
QTP 13302C Screamer Mufflers, Turbo-style/Straight-through, Each
QTP 12250 AR3 Muffler 2.50 In. Inlet/Outlet
QTP 12300 AR3 Muffler 3.00 In. Inlet/Outlet
QTP 12400 AR3 Muffler 4.00 In. Inlet/Outlet
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.