QTM Brakes SDK-5 Sprint/Dirt Track Racing Rear Inboard Brake Kit
Rear Position, 11.75 Inch Rotor Diameter, Solid Rotor Type, Four Caliper Pistons, Powder Coated
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
QTM’s standard blade rotors features proprietary friction surface that generates a higher coefficient of friction over traditional iron, aluminum, Ti or other rotors. This allows for a lighter brake package that generates more power with no brake fade.
QTM calipers are aluminum alloy for both pistons and calipers, allowing for dimensional stability through thermal cycle. Internal tolerances are maintained at all temps – unlike stainless piston and aluminum caliper combinations.
QTM Hard-Coating of pistons & bores resists corrosion and significantly improves wear. They’re engineered to resist caliper flex a high line pressures and improve pedal feel. Inboard rear calipers have 0.005” deflection at 1500 PSI.
QTM is used by some of the best in the business, including Donny Schatz, Tony Stewart, Cody Darrah, Bud Kaeding, Levi Jones, Bobby East and more!
Kit includes:Caliper & Mounting Bracket
- QTM aluminum alloy for both pistons and caliper allow for dimensional stability through thermal cycle. Internal tolerances are maintained at all temperatures. (Unlike stainless piston and aluminum caliper combinations)
- QTM hard-coating of pistons & bores resist corrosion, significantly improve wear
- Engineered to resist caliper flex at high line pressures. Improves pedal feel and caliper performance
- Large M10x1.0 bleeders eliminate thread stripping at exactly the worst possible time
- Internal crossover design allows for easy bleeding of the system
- 11.75" x .810" cast iron, veined rotor
- Rotor is balanced for less piston knock-back and less wear and tear on rearend
- Aircraft quality billet aluminum center
- Great stopping power, long life
- Aircraft quality billet aluminum clamp
- Super-strong clamp mounts rotor in double-shear
- "Clock" on/off design allows the rotor to be taken off the car without removing the clamp
- Aggressive racing pad with a good low and high temperature coefficient of friction
- Long life
More Like This
QTM Brakes SDK-6 Sprint Car Inboard Rear Brake Kit, Dirt Track Racing
QTM Brakes SDK-3 Sprint/Dirt Track Racing Rear Outboard RR Brake Kit
QTM Brakes SDK-1 Sprint Car Front Brake Kit, Dirt Track Racing
Inboard Sprint Car Brake Kit
Inboard Sprint Car Brake Kit w/ Drilled .810 Inch Iron Rotors
Ultra Lite Titanium Sprint Right Rear Brake Kit
Ultra Lite 410-8200 Scalloped Inboard Brake Kit, .81x10.4 Steel Rotor
Wilwood 140-11773 Stainless Left Front Rotor Kit
Wilwood 140-10797 Billet Dynalite Radial Mnt Sprint Inboard Brake Kit
Wilwood 140-11507 Billet Dynalite Radial Mnt Sprint Inboard Brake Kit
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.