QTM Brakes 622-5102X Left Hand Brake Bias Shifter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Adjusting the brake bias in your race car is critical to the stability of the car during braking. This sequential style brake bias shifter makes adjusting the brake bias a snap. This brake bias shifter has 17-19 adjustment positions, you can quickly identify current bias position and it locks firmly in place after each adjustment. The "bump & go" feature allows the shifter to move only one position per input so you don't over or under adjust. This brake bias shifter is also engineered to have extremely consistent percentage of bias change per adjustment.
- Left hand sequential style
- Typically used on pedal assemblies with driver facing master cylinders (reverse mount pedals)
- Brake Bias Shifter
- Sequential style brake bias adjustment
- "Bump & Go" only moves one position per input
- Locks firmly in place after adjustment
- Quick visual identification of current bias position
- Extremely consistent percentage of bias change per adjustment
- 17-19 adjustment positions
- Each position equals .050" heim joint travel
- No "spring back" or hystoresis
- Push/pull style for consistency
- Balance Bar Assembly
- Works with 2-1/2" to 2-5/8" centerline pedal assemblies
- Consistently square to the master cylinder to provide better bias consistency
- Extends master cylinder life
- Engineered so that the bearing travels in one plane
More Like This
QTM Brakes 622-5101X Right Hand Brake Bias Shifter
Longacre 44108 Billet Aluminum Brake Balance Adjuster - 3/8 in. -24
Longacre 44109 Billet Aluminum Brake Balance Adjuster - 7/16 in. -20
Longacre 44110 Flex Connector for Brake Balance Adjuster - 3/8 in. -24
Longacre 44111 Flex Connector for Brake Balance Adjuster - 7/16 in. -20
Wilwood 340-4990 Remote Brake Bias Adjuster Cable
Longacre 44107 Basic Brake Balance Adjuster - 3/8 in.-24
Q & A
Pat talks about some of our Lokar throttle cable and pedal setups.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.