QA1 TN508 Stocker Star A NA Shock, Front, 13.5/8.75 Ext/Comp, Corvette
Twin Tube Shock Type, Non-Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Aluminum Shock Body Material
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
QA1 offers stock mount aluminum adjustable shocks for 1963-1982 Corvettes. Available in double, single, Drag "R" Series and non-adjustable valving options, these shocks give you exactly the ride you want, great looks, and high performance handling all at an unbeatable price.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy, Bolt-In Installation
- No Cutting or Welding Needed
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Stock Mount
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized Rebuildable and Revalveable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
More Like This
QA1 TN403 Stocker Star A NA Shock, Rear, 1963-83 Corvette
QA1 TN403S 403 Aluminum Stocker Star Non-Adjustable Shock
QA1 TD403 STocker Star Shock, Rear, Dbl Adj 1963-82 Corvette
QA1 TS403 Stocker Star Shock, Single Adj 1963-82 Corvette
QA1 TR403 Stocker Star R-Series Shock, Rear, Chevy C10/Vette
QA1 TR508 Stocker Star Drag R Series Smooth Body Shock, Front, 63-82 Corvettes
KYB 343127 Excel-G Front Gas Shock, 13.58 Ext, 8.66 Comp
AFCO 3845F Eliminator Front Shocks, Single Adj - Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
AFCO 3840CF Pro Touring Double Adj Front Shock, Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
AFCO 3845CF Pro Touring Single Adj Front Shock, Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
Q & A
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!