QA1 SS7546P Streeters Non-Adjustable Shock, 9.25/13.25 Comp/Ext
QA1's Streeters non-adjustable shock gives you the show-stopping appearance you need at an economic price you want. With a variety of specifications, you are sure to find a Streeter that fits your ride.
- 1 5/8" O.D. Chrome Plated Steel Body for Unmatched Appearance
- Gas Cell Design to Eliminate Foaming and Dramatically Reduce Fade
- 1 3/16" Piston
- 1/2" Hard Chrome Plated and Polished Piston Rod
- Shock Mounting Hardware Included
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 721SS7546P is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!