QA1 RS301 Street Star Twin Tube Shock, 11.125/8.625 Ext/Comp
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 7 business days for QA1 to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
QA1's Street Star shock gives you that smooth ride and smooth look for your vehicle. With a comfortable compression setting and 18 valving options of rebound adjustment, you are sure to find your preferred suspension setting.
- Bright Anodized Lightweight Aluminum Body
- Rebound Adjustable with Comfortable Fixed Compression
- Smooth Body
- 100% Dyno Test and Serialized
- Revalveable and Rebuildable by the QA1 Factory or QA1 Authorized Service Centers
- American Made
- Precision Machined Aluminum Piston with PTFE Piston Band
- 5/8" Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod
- Three Step Sealing System
More Like This
QA1 RS303 Street Star Shock, Twin-Tube, 12.625/9.5 Ext/Comp
QA1 TS303 Street Star Twin Tube Shock, Front
QA1 53955-12 53 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 5-12
QA1 53957-13 53 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 10.13 Inch, 7-13
QA1 53936-2 53 Series Steel Monotube Shock, 8.30 Inch, 6-2
QA1 5579-1 55 Series Steel Replaceable Bearing Shock, 9/1 Comp/Reb
QA1 7551 75 Series Small Body Shock-5 In Stroke, Comp 1/Reb 1
QA1 7562 55 Series Small Body Shock-6 In Stroke, Comp 2/Reb 2
QA1 53688-2 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
QA1 5368 53 Series Stock Mount Steel Twin Tube Racing Shock
Q & A
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!